Bluetooth speakers can be a great way to listen to music while you’re working out, but sometimes they get in the way of your workout. If you want to override the speaker’s connection and play music from your phone, there are a few different ways you can do that.
The how to hijack a bluetooth speaker is a problem that has been present for a while. There are many ways to fix the issue, but it’s important to know how to override the connection.
We earn money from qualifying purchases made on our website as an Amazon Associate. If you buy anything via our website’s links, we may receive a small commission from Amazon or other affiliate programs. For additional information, please read our full affiliate disclosure/TOS.
You must override the connection each time you wish to join a new device if you have a single Bluetooth speaker and numerous devices that you often connect to it at various times. This is due to the fact that a Bluetooth speaker can only be linked to one device at a time.
Every time you try to play music from a new device, you’ll have a difficulty. However, you may be unable to connect with the speaker since it is already associated with another device.
How can you bypass this protection, forcing the presently connected device to detach and reconnect?
Please keep in mind that you may connect to a Bluetooth speaker while someone else is currently using it without having to return the device to discoverable or pairing mode. Here are several options for doing so:
This material is provided only for educational reasons. It is neither a suggestion nor a command. We make no explicit or implied representations or warranties about the legality, correctness, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of this material.
1. Connect the speaker once it has been rebooted.
Try the following method to overcome a Bluetooth connection and connect to a Bluetooth speaker that can only connect to one device at a time while it is already linked to another device:
- Check to see whether the Bluetooth speaker is switched off.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth on the device you want to connect (for example, your phone) and look for your speaker in the list of Bluetooth devices.
- To connect, turn on the Bluetooth speaker.
- After pressing the connect button, turn the speaker on while your smartphone tries to connect to it.
- After that, your speaker should connect to your device.
This may not work in certain instances, and the speaker will re-pair with the last device it was connected to.
2. Select Pairing Mode on the Speaker.
Putting certain speakers into pairing mode will enable them to connect to another device.
Here’s how it works:
- Place the device you wish to connect in pairing or seeking mode first. It’s as easy as holding down the power button for approximately 5 seconds on certain Bluetooth speakers.
- Turn the speaker off, then back on and into pairing mode.
- It may connect to your device in certain situations. If that doesn’t work, try an other approach.
Some speakers should function since when you put them in pairing mode, a fresh search should start and you should be able to connect a different device.
3. Turn on your Bluetooth speaker.
If you’re a techie, you can also jam the Bluetooth speaker and then connect to it once it’s been jammed.
The method of jamming a Bluetooth speaker is preventing the Bluetooth signal from reaching the device. No devices will be able to access them this way. The simplest method is to use a Bluetooth jammer, which are specifically built for this purpose.
On Amazon, you can get the following Bluetooth jammers:
Bluetooth Cell Phone Recording Device with… SpyCentre Security – Bluetooth Cell Phone Recording Device with…
- MULTI-PURPOSE RECORDING DEVICE: Capture all of your crucial talks! This little gadget allows for rapid sound…
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Record noises in the surroundings using the normal recording capabilities, or couple it…
- SMALL BUT POWERFUL: This small (4.5 inch) listening gadget may attach to your pocket or inside of your…
Professional Digital Radio Frequency RF DiscoverIt DefCon DD1206 DiscoverIt DefCon DD1206 DiscoverIt DefCon DD1206 DiscoverIt DefCon
- The highest quality. The ideal tool for finding the frequency for digital and analogue transmitters…
- Active GSM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and RF detection, 16-segment bar graph indication with broad dynamic range, 4…
- Different from previous detectors, the correlation function detects FM-transmitters based on the presence of sound.
Jammers operate by sending out a similar Bluetooth signal that interferes with other adjacent devices’ connections and stops them from connecting to the speaker.
You’ll need to fake your Bluetooth MAC and then jam the Bluetooth connection to do this. Give it a minute before stopping the jamming. After that, you should be able to connect.
Check out our guide on how to take control of a Bluetooth speaker for additional information.
4. Turn Off The Speaker
A physical reset button is sometimes present – it’s usually a tiny hole that takes a straightened paper clip. Other times, one of the primary buttons has two functions, and if you hold it down for long enough, the speaker will go into pairing mode. It’s possible that this isn’t covered in the handbook.
When you do this reset, the speaker should forget about its prior connection and become accessible again.
(At least on my Aukey SK-30, pushing the Mode button for a few seconds restarts the connection.)
How to Make Sure Your Bluetooth Speaker Doesn’t Keep Old Connections
You may guarantee that your Bluetooth speaker does not retain previous connections by using the following methods:
- Keep Bluetooth Devices Turned Off: Turn off all Bluetooth devices so the speaker may connect to a new device.
- Disable Automatic Connections: Turn off automatic connections on your Bluetooth speakers. The speaker will only connect to a device if you link it with it in this manner.
Force pairing is not an option on most contemporary Bluetooth speakers. This is, of course, a security speaker that protects your Bluetooth speaker from unwanted connections or illegal access. You may either put the speaker in pairing mode, reset the device, or jam the speaker to bypass a Bluetooth speaker connection.
Also, disable automatic connections on your Bluetooth speaker and switch off any Bluetooth devices you don’t wish to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you override a Bluetooth speaker?
Yes, you can.
How do I force unpair a Bluetooth speaker?
To unpair a Bluetooth speaker, you must first turn off the speaker. Once it is turned off, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to reboot the device. After the device has been rebooted, you can now unpair it from your phone by going to Settings > Bluetooth & Devices.
How do I force a Bluetooth connection?
You can force a Bluetooth connection by pressing the PS button on your controller.
- how to connect to a bluetooth speaker while someone else is connected
- how to hack a bluetooth speaker with android
- how to intercept a bluetooth connection
- bluetooth override apk
- hack bluetooth speaker termux